Get a Dumpster Quote
We provide roll off dumpster rentals to commercial and industrial businesses throughout Mobile and Baldwin Counties. We offer a variety of sizes for these containers so that you can get the right size service for your business. All of our roll off dumpsters occupy a 22 foot long by 8 foot wide footprint. The main difference is the height of the walls – and that’s determined by your disposal needs. We’ll help you determine the size you need. Contact us or fill out our form to get a fast quote for your roll off dumpster.
Choose Your Roll Off Size
Roll off containers come in 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards capacity.
Our 20 cubic yards capacity roll off dumpster is ideal for medium-sized businesses and construction sites. 20 cubic yards is equal to about 10 pickup truck loads of trash.. The maximum weight capacity is 12-13 tons.
- The 20 cubic yards container dimensions are: 22’ long by 8’ wide by 3’6” tall.
Our 30 cubic yards capacity roll off dumpster is ideal for larger businesses and construction sites. 30 cubic yards is equal to about 170 33-gallon trash bags of garbage…or about 15 pickup truck loads of trash. The maximum weight capacity is 12-13 tons.
- The 30 cubic yards container dimensions are: 22’ long by 8’ wide by 6’ tall.
Our 40 cubic yards capacity roll off dumpster is ideal for the largest businesses and construction sites. 40 cubic yards is equal to about about 20 pickup truck loads of trash. The maximum weight capacity is 12-13 tons.
- The 40 cubic yards container dimensions are: 22’ long by 8’ wide by 7’6” tall.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Roll Off
Our roll off dumpsters are ideal for:
- Commercial Waste (Packaging, Pallets)
- Industrial Waste
- Building Materials
- Recycling Services: Cardboard/Paper, Metals, Concrete
We accept construction and demolition debris (commonly referred to as “C&D”) and vegetative waste (e.g. untreated lumber, flooring, concrete, sheetrock, roofing materials, furniture and furnishings, trees, and plants).
- Treated Lumber or Creosote (must be hauled to a special landfill)
- Uncured Cement
- Uncured Paint
- Drums, Barrels, or Containers
- Liquids and Chemicals
- Petroleum-Contaminated Soils
- Materials Containing Asbestos
- Treated Waste
- Hazardous Waste (including, but not limited to: radioactive, volatile, corrosive, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic, or other biohazardous material)
We recommend allowing 4’ of clearance on every side of your new container to ensure room for our equipment to maneuver, as well as space for our trucks to pull in to service your dumpster.
When in doubt: order a size up! It’s more cost effective to have a larger size than for us to make multiple trips – and for you to wait and fill up your roll off dumpster again after we bring it back. Never overfill your dumpster by weight or volume and make sure nothing is hanging off all four sides.